Thursday, November 22, 2007

Blog address updated

Procrastination finally got the best of me, and I sat down with my closest adviser, Alexander Keith, and between the two of us we managed to get the "Wagon Queen Family Truckster" blog moved over to the new address of blog.timwingfield.com - complete with snappy new name. (I was blessed with the name of Wingfield...the rest, as they say...) In addition to the move, I'll also start putting my tech related posts here and allow the Slight Weapons Malfunction blog to lapse...well, lapse more.

Turns out my blog-per-subject thought wasn't one of my better ones. I'm still maintaining the hockey blog separate because I can manage enough posts to make that work, and I've added a couple other contributors. But, the tech only blog suffered from lack of content, and the personal blog started to get better. Combining the two subjects just seems to make sense for less to manage. Plus, I can put a little something at that timwingfield.com address I acquired earlier this year.

So, if you're subscribed to family-truckster.blogspot.com, you'll want to update your subscription.

No comments: