Friday, April 10, 2009

Two Talks at Indy Code Camp

I am honored to have been selected to give not one, but two talks at the upcoming Indy Code Camp on May 16th.

I'll be presenting Care About Your Craft: Adventures in the Art of Software Development, and A Little Bit of Lean With Kanban. Both these talks are a lot of fun and get good audience participation, so it should be fun.

The Indy Code Camp is typically as much code as you can crank out, and they have a max of 3 slides request for most talks. But, I'm in Track Five: Beyond Lines of Code...which is a good thing, as both talks have way more than 3 slides, and 0 lines of code.

2 comments:

DeanWeber said...

I so wanted to attend both of your sessions at IndyCodeCamp but they conflicted with other sessions. I hope you will be presenting these again at some upcoming event. Are you going to ChicagoCodeCamp? I've not seen the speaker line up.

Tim said...

@Dean

That's the bummer with a 5 track day...too many good things to choose from.

I'm not presenting in Chicago, and honestly didn't know about the event until Mike Eaton mentioned it to me this weekend. I am giving the Care About Your Craft talk at the Findlay Area .Net User Group this coming Tuesday, though.